We take the complexity of fulfillment out of your hands and make it our everyday routine.
Reasons to move your fulfillment to Wyoming
- Centrally located in Wyoming and the Rocky Mountain Region signifying zone shipping savings.
- Casper is located on I-25 and 2.5 hours from I-80 and I-90 meaning ease of access for efficient distribution and receiving of products.
- Casper Logistics Hub (CLH). Located in Casper, CLH is one of the newest logistic centers in the Western United States. It features700 acres of industrial land and the CTRAN rail yard and transloading facility, and is strategically positioned next to BNSF’s Class I rail lines, Casper/Natrona County International Airport, a Foreign Trade Zone and I-25. AMBI is located 10 minutes away from the Casper Logistics Hub.
- No state income tax or inventory tax which saves you money.
Mystery solved. Use AMBI for your Fulfillment:
- AMBI has more than 20 years of combined experience in mail, shipping, and fulfillment. We have the knowledge to get it right the first time.
- Large, secure, modern warehouse space.
- Able to handle inventory from small boxes to semi-truck shipments to large cargo containers.
- Same day shipping for orders placed before 1 p.m. MST.
- In-house assembly
- Discounted shipping rates
- 6 month, no obligation trial period. If you don’t love the service we provide, we will pay up to $500 to ship your product to another fulfillment warehouse.**
- Ship FedEx, UPS and US Postal Service, domestically and internationally.
Wyoming Business Advantages
- 1st Business Tax Climate Index (Source, Tax Foundation 2013)
- 1st Best Performing State Economy (Source, The Atlantic 2010)
- 1st Best Run State in America (Source, 24/7 Wall Street 2011)
- 2nd Lowest Business Failure Rate (Source, Dun & Bradstreet, 2011)
- 3rd, Pro-Business States (Source, Pollina Corporate Real Estate, 2012)
- AAA Credit Rating (Source, Standard & Poor’s)
This means Wyoming is a stable state with a bright outlook for you! Move your products to Wyoming and AMBI. The state and fulfillment company that runs its business like your run yours: expertly!
Testimonial from a fulfillment client
AMBI’s Order Fulfillment warehouse goes above and beyond for our small business. They ship out products for us every business day of the week, consistently, promptly, and efficiently. They take pride in their work and it shows.
We chose AMBI because we decided to incorporate our business in the state of Wyoming. Wyoming is the most business-friendly state in the United States. If you run a mail order business or an internet e-commerce web store, you need to be in the state that appreciates your business.
AMBI is the best order fulfillment company in the state of Wyoming because they are big enough to handle your business professionally, yet they are not too big to take care of special requests once in a while. They make sure you are a top priority.
For us, they handle semi-truck shipments of our products, organization and storage of our products, ordering and stocking of packing material for our products, and even assembly of miscellaneous products on a daily basis. And, on top of that we get a discounted rate on shipping because we utilize their company freight accounts.
I highly recommend AMBI to handle your order fulfillment requirements!
The reason our small business decided to utilize order fulfillment warehouses in general is because we had to make a decision; are we a shipping company, or are we a merchandise company? We would rather do what we do best. We like to design new products, focus on marketing these products, and then offer superior customer service. As our company grew, we found ourselves spending too much time worrying about inventory storage space and daily shipping. It started to take away from what we do best. We are better at merchandising, marketing, and customer service. All of this is enough to handle for any small business.
If you want to grow your business, I highly suggest you outsource your shipping to a professional order fulfillment company. Having interview and utilized other order fulfillment companies, I have the experience and wisdom to tell a small business owner to choose AMBI and just move on. They will handle your shipping requirements and logistical needs.
The reason my testimonial is so long is because AMBI asked me to tell them why I chose them. I appreciate them so much that I had to take some time to endorse their services. They are worth it. It’s the least I can do. I hope this testimonial finds the right person who has been struggling with the growing pains of their successful business and is looking to outsource their shipping requirements.
Internet Automotive Parts Distributor